Why choose PKF?
Forensic accounting takes two main forms: investigation of fraud or suspected fraud, and expert witness in the case of financial disputes. Experts frequently provide court testimony, drawing on accounting, auditing, tax and financial expertise as well as their specific knowledge of court procedures. In cases of fraud investigation, the forensic accountant is a financial detective.
What do we offer?
PKF forensic specialists are frequently called upon in the following engagements :
- Appraisal of financial losses resulting from fraud,
- Appraisal of damage resulting from prejudicial acts,
- Preparation of expert opinions and second opinions,
- Assisting solicitors in the financial aspects of cases,
- Intervention as arbitrators or mediators in dispute resolution.